The Asian Photography Awards has become an important event in the industry calendar due to its impartial and unbiased approach of involving jury members from outside the photographic industry. Over the last three years the Top 10 Most Influential People in Photography has gained immense importance as well.
We have made a continuous effort to enhance the process of improving the parameters of the selection for the influential people. In the earlier years our focus was on innovation and operational efficiency, this year we have changed the area of focus to the following:
- Personal Attributes (Thought Process, Logical Approach)
- Key Projects (Contribution/involvement in key projects, impact created, degree of success)
Some of the jury members for the Awards this year include:
- Deepak Roy, Executive Vice Chairman & CEO, Allied Blenders & Distillers Pvt.Ltd.
- Wg Cdr( Retd) Rajesh Dhingra VSM, Managing Director, Lockheed Martin India Pvt Ltd
- Parvin Dabas, Underwater Photographer, Actor and Director
- Sudhir John Horo,Co-founder and Principal Designer, IdeaWorks Design & Strategy Pvt Ltd
- Bhavya Desai, Director and Group Head, SAP Media Worldwide Ltd
- Sugandha Dubey Entrepreneur, Founder, SIBSA